3 garlic cloves
2 tbsp avocado oil
5 large potatoes
3 large leeks (cut and washed individually)
3 large carrots
5 celery ribs
1/2-3/4 cup lentil
8-10 cups water/broth (start with 8 and after you blend add more if too thick)
4 vegetarian bouillon cubes if you used water
salt and pepper to taste
1. chop onion and fry in your pot with a splash of avocado oil.
2. Add your garlic and cook for a few more minutes while you chop your carrot and celery.
3. Add your diced carrot and celery and stir.
4. wash and chop your potatoes and leeks, add them to pot.
5. Let cook for a few minutes while you stir because the potatoes will stick.
6. Add your broth, cover and let simmer for 30-45 minutes.
7. Use your immersion blender, or add your chunks of veggies to your blender, and blend until smooth, then add back to the pot to re-warm.
8. Add in your lentils.
9. Season if needing more salt and pepper.