Who doesn't love sweet potato fries? Adding some delicious toppings will make them a little more filling, and even more tasty!
Loaded Sweet Potato Fries
3 Sweet potatoes, cut into fries or wedges
garlic, salt and pepper, and any other spices you like on your fries
1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
Salsa, or chopped baby tomatoes
Vegan Garlic Chili Aoli (for drizzling on top) (recipe below)
Vegan Garlic Chili Aoli
1/2 cup vegan mayo
2 cloves garlic
Juice from 1/2 of a lemon
Salt and pepper
1-2 tsp chili powder
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degree F
2. Chop your potatoes, add them to a bowl with some avocado oil and your spices and mix.
3. Spread fries out on your parchment paper covered cookie sheet
4. Roast your sweet potato fries for 30 minutes, flipping them halfway.
5. Meanwhile, rinse and drain your black beans, set aside in bowl
6. Prepare your guacamole and chop your tomatoes, or use salsa
7. Prepare your vegan garlic chili aoli by combining all ingredients in a bowl and mixing.
8. Once your potatoes are done, add them to a large serving plate, add your black beans, gauc, and salsa, and drizzle with your aoli.
9. Enjoy! Feeling social? #alignwellnessyxe on all your recipe creations!